Skha is a management consulting service that focuses on developing business and management strategies for various clients from across industries. We provide adaptive, complete, flexible, and communicative business consulting services combining complex problem-solving, thorough research, and an extensive network across various industries to provide customized solutions for each Skha client.
Start your track record with a steady pace;
Let yourself grow outside your comfort zone
As a Leader, you will be placed in a role as a project manager to lead a project team. You will be managing end-to-end project work stream to deliver excellent project quality.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creating a driven and healthy project dynamic environment for your project team
- Conduct complex analysis in various industries
- Being a project manager for your team
- Monitor project progress and identify bottlenecks
- Has a strong academic and non-academic background
- Has a minimum of 4 years of working experience in management consulting or more than 5 years working in other industry
- Preferably have an experience in project leading for at least 3 years
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies and relevant skill sets
- Has an advanced problem-solving, communication, leadership, and project handling skills
Increase your potential to be the best candidate
Prepare yourself as best you can and be the first-choice candidate by knowing the responsibilities, skills, and communication skills required by a Professional Business Consultant.
Other Related Jobs
For other new and exciting opportunities, explore the following options: