Ramadhani is a Senior Leader in SKHA Consulting. He joined SKHA Consulting in 2019. Ramadhani has more than 10 years experiences in several industries.
Ramadhani expertise encompasses corporate strategy, business development, and project implementation.
- Policy Development
- Operations Management
- Business & Strategy Development
- Led a Program Management Office (PMO) Competency and Institutional Improvement Center for Policy and Performance Analysis as an Internal Clearing House
- Assisted end-to-end setup, from strategy development to implementation for government institution specialized in housing finance provider
- Led Operational Improvement Implementation Project in automotive dealership across Indonesia with activities, such as set the annual budget and target plan, business and process KPI, customer satisfaction & retention, and production system monitoring
- Designed Aftersales Service Business Development initiatives such as strategic planning, PDCA activity, and internal-external marketing of service operation for a leading automotive company
- Led and supervised operational service with KPI Monitoring and analyzed service KPI for a leading automotive company
- Developed 5 years corporate plan and growth strategy for a leading automotive company
- Conducted feasibility study for oil transportation business activity in Sumatra
Ramadhani worked as a service and operations manager for 6 years before joining Skha. He has also worked as a Corporate Strategy and Marketing Development Analyst in an Indonesian private company.