Our Executive Leader
Fodi Ibrahim S.
Fodi is a Executive Leader at Skha Consulting. He Joined Skha Consulting in 2018. He has been involved in several projects, especially in the financial services, retail, and infrastructure sectors.
- Financial Service
- Market Analysis
- Business and Strategy Development
- Corporate Strategy
- Led a development of Restructuring and Cooperation Scheme for a Port Terminal Operator Company in Indonesia
- Led a State Equity Participation in the State Revenue and Expenditure Budget in 2022 for a Tourism SOE Holding
- Led a Alternative Commercial Scheme Study of South Kalimantan Province Original Income for a dredging company
- Led a Post-Acquisition Study of Banks and Assistance of Bank Acquisition Transaction Process for a Fintech Group
- Led a Development of Business Transformation Strategy for SOE’s leading retailer of Indonesia Heritage Products
- Designed a Pay TV Operator Business Plan for one of Multimedia Company, subsidiary of SOE’s Telco
- Updating a Corporate Plan for a SOE Insurance in Indonesia
- Develop a Corporate Plan Implementation Strategy of a SOE Industrial Estate
- Assisted one of Infrastructure SOE Company for an accompaniment of industrialization region
- Assisted SOE holding company for corporate plan making
- Develop a corporate structure for an SOE port company in Indonesia
- Develop a corporate restructuring and alternative financing study for a SOE infrastructure
Fodi joined Skha in 2018. He started his career at Skha as Research Analyst Intern in 2017 and an Associate Consultant in 2018. Now, Fodi has become a Senior Leader of Skha.