Arinaldo works alongside key decision-makers in commercial sectors (both in SOE & private companies), primarily in consumer-related businesses such as Financial Services, Telco-Digital, and FMCG, as well as Key Policymakers in government agencies/institutions. His work assists companies and government entities in their efforts to transform, grow, and become leaner and more agile.
Arinaldo is a family man who enjoys exercising, reading, and watching movies in his spare time.
- Public Sector
- Corporate Strategy
- Business & Strategy Development
- Organizational Development
- Advised a Synergy Value Validation and Value Added Qualitative Analysis for a financing company, a subsidiary of SOE Telco
- Advised an Indonesia Digital Industry Masterplan development for a SOE Telco Holding & National Development Ministry
- Advised a Cost Competitiveness Benchmarking Analysis of a product for Multinational FMCG Company
- Provide Assistance for SOE’s Financial Service to review 19 SOE’s RKAP, KPI, and Corporate Plan
- Provide Assistance for SOE’s Asset Management to review 35 SOE’s Corporate Plan
- Advised a national asset management design development for one of SOE Company
- Advised a cost benchmarking analysis for one of Multinational FMCG Company
- Advised a restructuring of one of SOE Telecommunication for achieving Corporate Plan Goals
- Led the formulation of 5 years corporate plan for leading auto financing company in Indonesia
- Advised an Inorganic Growth Strategy an insurance company
Arinaldo is a professional who previously worked as an Associate Business Consultant at PT United Tractors and a Business Development Specialist at PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia before joining Skha in 2013.