Our Featured Employees
Radifan Hassan is a Consultant at Skha Consulting. He has vast knowledge in Financial Services, Banking, Digital Strategy, and Energy Sector. Radifan’s functional expertise in holding Company Strategy, Corporate Strategy, Subsidiary Growth Strategy, and Post-Synergy Integration to PMO.
Radifan is also within pro-bono consulting projects for small and medium-sized enterprises alongside a national youth association in Indonesia. Outside of work, he enjoys outdoor activities, traveling, and running.
- Financial Services
- Business and Corporate Strategy
- Organizational Development
- Developed a Long Term Corporate Strategic Plan 2022 – 2026 development for a Leading Industrial Estate Company in Indonesia
- Led a long-term corporate plan development for a pension bank with assets of more than IDR 40 trillion
- Review the transaction design and analyze the fairness opinion for Merger between Indosat and Hutchison 3 Indonesia
- Develop a SOE’s Food Holding Formation Strategy and Merger strategy for several holding member
- Develop a long-term corporate plan for a region bank with assets of more than IDR 120 trillion
- Develop a post-integration synergy business plan of two financial services companies that include its growth strategy. Discovered asset growth up to USD 800 million in five years.
- Develop a five-year corporate plan of a leading property company that includes growth strategy, marketing plan, organizational development, and roadmap implementation and discovered the revenue projection up to USD 700 million.
- Conducted market research that focuses on four Southeast Asia countries to assist the client in understanding the market
Prior to Skha, Radifan Hassan joined Schlumberger (a global oil & gas services company) as a Field Engineer Vacation Trainee in 2018.