Fenny is a Leader at Skha Consulting and has been a part of Skha since 2018. She has knowledge mostly in Government and Infrastructure sectors.
Her functional expertise in organization development, region industrialization, and PMO.
- Public Sector
- Organization Development
- Business & Corporate Strategy
- Led an Informal Sector Financing design for low-income communities in Indonesia for a SOE’s Bank
- Led the formation of a tourism SOE Holding and analyze the plan of a SOE to enter a company into the holding
- Program Management Office for increasing the effectiveness of Indonesia’s Medium Term Development Plan
- Develop a public housing loans feature and marketing strategy for secondary mortgage facility institution in Indonesia
- Regional industrialization assistance for one of Infrastructure SOE company
- Program management office of non-government budget initiatives for national development planning institution
- Program management office of quick win initiatives strategic for national development planning institution
- Develop an institutional development for climate change trust fund institution
Before joining Skha in 2018, Fenny Desriani was a junior researcher in System Engineering, Modeling, and Simulation in the Industrial Engineering Department of Universitas Indonesia. She also had a brief experience in the organization development department in Bukalapak.