Naufan Yuqa S.
Naufan is a Leader in SKHA Consulting. He joined SKHA Consulting in 2019. Before joining Skha, Naufan worked in the Pulp and Paper Industry for two years with expertise in business & strategy analysis.
- Financial Service
- Property & Real Estate
- Market Analysis
- Business & Strategy Development
- Led a feasibility study for an Industrial Estate Development and Dock development project as a SOE’s Industrial Estate Strategic Project
- Led an Organizational Blueprint Development of Management and Operationalization of Personal Data Protection Agency in 2021
- Led a long-term corporate plan development for a region bank with assets of more than IDR 120 trillion
- Business Restructuring for one of Distribution and trading company, subsidiary of SOE’s agro-industry, pharmaceuticals and trade in Indonesia
- Assisted implementation and PMO of large-scale transformation at one of top 5 banks in Indonesia
- Developed one of the biggest property & real estate SOE company for corporate plan making
- Increased revenue for 17.6 mUSD per month by conducting Cycle Time Reduction initiatives from inquiry to cash process
- Developed sales pipeline management using CRM tools and build sales performance management to increase pipeline visibility and production machine runnability
- Increased paper cost efficiency by doing spec rationalization, packaging optimization up to 4.2 mUSD per annum
Naufan worked as a Business Analyst at Asia Pulp Paper for two years before joining Skha in 2019. His primary project was the company’s Product Transformation, Sales Operation, and Supply Chain.